2015 is just a day away from retirement and what another memorable year it has been for SnookerHQ.
This post will represent the 351st in what has been by far the most productive year on the website.
This has led to record page views from visitors across 150 different countries around the world.
In the last few days I have shared what I have thought to be some of the highs and lows of the recent calendar year.
Among the lows was John Sutton’s six year ban, while Stuart Bingham’s World Championship triumph was inevitably included in the highs.
But what articles have enticed you, the reader, to visit the website the most since January last?
There have been victories and upsets, scandals and comebacks, features and interviews, records and many more compelling stories to focus on.
As always, a sincere thank you to all of the readers and to those who take time out of their own busy schedule to contribute.
SnookerHQ has plenty of mileage left so let’s make 2016 even bigger.
Here are the top 10 most read articles of 2015. Happy New Year!
(Click to read)
10. Mind Games: Studying Mental Health in Sport
9. Irish Open to be Launched as Part of ‘Home Series’
7. Irish Confident Ahead of Q-School
6. Dowling Determined Ahead of EBSA Play-Offs
5. 2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship Draw
4. The Top 10 Players Who Have Never Won the World Championship
3. Sutton “in breach” of WPBSA Rules
2. Fin Ruane: “The amateur game in the Ireland is on its knees”