The final post of 2022 outlines the most read snooker stories from the past year on this website.
Even though there were a lot of stagnant periods on the snooker schedule, it was another successful year here on SnookerHQ.
The site attracted more than one million page views for the fourth successive year with visitors welcomed from 207 countries and territories around the world, while there have been more than 450 published posts during the period.
Thank you to all of those who contributed to SnookerHQ’s success in 2022 – especially all of the readers, who by continuing to support the site help to make the devotion of time worthwhile.
With your support, we can make 2023 even better.
Here are the top 10 most read snooker stories from 2022. Happy New Year!
Top 10 most read snooker stories of 2022
(click to read)
10. Chang Bingyu claims Liang Wenbo threatened him
9. Welsh Open: 2022 draw, preview, and schedule
8. World Seniors Snooker Championship preview
7. Stephen Lee answers comeback calls
6. David Gilbert quits match in German Masters qualifiers
5. The Stephen Hendry comeback – what was the point?
4. The Masters: 2022 draw, preview, and schedule
3. Liang Wenbo suspended from snooker again
2. Peter Lines fined for breach of conduct
1. Yan Bingtao on brown controversy: ‘I was just joking’
*The page for the World Championship draw was the most viewed overall – attracting more than 150,000 hits – but it was excluded from this list as it wasn’t a story, preview, or report.